The Lawyer magazine has revealed its Top 20 Cases of 2022. 14 members of Blackstone Chambers have featured across five cases.
The cases highlighted in the Top 20 in which members of Blackstone Chambers are involved are:
- R (Gardner) v The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care: Sir James Eadie QC acting for the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Rowe & Ors v Ingenious Media Holdings plc & Ors: Mark Vinall acting for Peters & Peters; Andrew Green QC, Simon Pritchard and Harry Adamson acting for HSBC Private Bank
- JSC Commercial Bank Privatbank v Kolomoisky & Others: Andrew Hunter QC, Robert Anderson QC and Celia Rooney acting for PrivatBank
- AstraZeneca v GlaxoSmithKline: Alan Maclean QC acting for AstraZeneca
- Suppipat v Narongdej and 16 ors: Anthony Peto QC, Victoria Windle, Andrew Trotter, Shane Sibbel and Peter Head acting for Nopporn Suppipat, Symphony Partners, Next Global Investments and Dynamic Link Ventures
The full list of The Lawyer's Top 20 Cases of 2022 can be found here.